OneTrust: Quick info
Pricing: OneTrust doesn’t supply clear pricing particulars on its web site. These can check its 14-day free trial earlier than talking with the gross sales crew for extra particulars.
Greatest for: Medium to giant enterprises seeking to consolidate information safety.
OneTrust is a singular cloud options supplier that makes a speciality of privateness, compliance, sustainability and information governance. With hundreds of main small and enormous firms — together with Carrefour, Samsung, Oracle, Allianz and Akami — the OneTrust know-how platform connects information and processes so firms can put belief on the middle of their operations and tradition.
On this report, we dive into OneTrust’s choices to know their options, strengths and cons and the way they will influence your enterprise.
OneTrust presents a variety of options and add-ons. For starters, there’s a 14-day free trial for the Privateness & Information Governance, GRC & Safety Assurance, Ethics & Compliance and ESG options.
For these within the OneTrust Belief Intelligence Platform, OneTrust Belief Intelligence Cloud Options, OneTrust GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud, Giant Enterprise, or Particular Business plans, please contact OneTrust’s gross sales crew.
Key options of OneTrust options
Organizations select OneTrust to higher handle provide chains, cyberthreats, world disruptions and pure disasters whereas concurrently navigating compliance, laws and moral points. OneTrust helps these efforts with automation and clever methods. Let’s dive into the highest options of the preferred OneTrust options.
SEE: Discover our overview of knowledge governance frameworks.
OneTrust’s Intelligence Platform is an AI-powered, cloud-based know-how that helps centralized workflow automation in addition to subject, course of and coverage administration. Moreover, the system allows analytics and reporting with necessities and threat mitigation. The platform works throughout 4 predominant belief clouds:
OneTrust Privateness and Information Governance Cloud
The OneTrust Privateness and Information Governance Cloud helps firms perceive their information and what they do with it. Operational all through the enter, storage, administration and disposal phases, the system is designed for the total information life cycle.
Firms flip to OneTrust Privateness and Information Governance Cloud to undertake best-in-class privateness practices and construct belief amongst clients and companions whereas delivering extra worthwhile experiences and creating enterprise worth by means of belief.
With new worldwide, nationwide and state laws evolving at a speedy tempo, privateness professionals have watched their day-to-day operations attain new ranges of complexity. Sustaining an environment friendly world privateness program has confirmed crucial to avoiding status injury, fines and lawsuits whereas additionally opening up new enterprise alternatives.
With OneTrust Privateness and Information Governance Cloud, firms can:
- Automate PIAs, DPIAs and PbD with dynamic templates and versatile workflows.
- Combine present enterprise instruments and processes.
- Keep evergreen information inventories of belongings, processes and distributors to know information processing and generate obligatory data.
- Automate the achievement of privateness rights requests (DSRs) from consumption, id verification, information discovery, information redaction and safe response.
- Streamline response to incidents and information breaches from consumption by means of evaluation and determination.
- Simplify ongoing evaluation of third-party privateness practices.
- Present consciousness and coaching to staff by means of content material designed by privateness and information governance specialists.
- Sustain with the newest privateness and safety developments by means of a central portal that delivers same-day updates from specialists.
OneTrust GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud
The OneTrust GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud helps firms successfully handle the chance introduced on by third events. On the similar time, they’re able to acquire the visibility they should make higher risk-informed choices.
This cloud answer aligns with quite a lot of enterprise operations: governance and coverage administration, IT threat and safety assurance, third-party threat administration and audit and compliance administration. This specific answer helps firms and provide chains of their efforts to remain resilient by means of steady cyberthreats, world crises and pure disasters.
Firms utilizing the GRC and Safety Assurance Cloud can:
- Handle, monitor, edit and replace insurance policies and notices to centralize coverage growth.
- Run attestation campaigns and conduct automated periodic overview cycles.
- Make risk-informed choices based mostly on regulatory intelligence and third-party risk-based evaluation.
- Centralize coverage growth and planning with embedded enterprise intelligence and collaboration.
- Handle GRC duties and automate proof assortment for compliance with numerous safety certifications.
OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud
Firms face quite a lot of linked challenges like siloed compliance administration, low-risk visibility, low case volumes and disengaged workers. Responding to this specific set of issues, OneTrust developed the OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud.
The OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud brings collectively ethics program administration, speak-up tradition assurance and third-party due diligence to unify folks, processes and know-how throughout ethics, compliance, HR and authorized groups.
OneTrust Ethics and Compliance Cloud permits customers to:
- Run ethics administration applications with third-party due diligence.
- Have interaction staff and create a speak-up tradition with protections similar to whistleblower retaliation safety.
- Proactively sort out rising dangers.
- Shield and strengthen manufacturers with cross-application reporting and analytics that target firm tradition well being, program efficacy and present firm dangers.
SEE: Discover these information governance finest practices.
OneTrust ESG and Sustainability Cloud
The ESG and Sustainability Cloud allows companies to construct and execute an ESG and sustainability technique with a versatile cloud-based platform. Sustainability and local weather commitments are actually prime priorities for enterprise leaders, however they nonetheless wrestle to drive transparency and measure progress towards these objectives.
With the ESG and Sustainability Cloud, you may:
- Set ESG targets, monitor KPIs and incoming laws and drive carbon accounting with this information.
- Uncover your group’s carbon footprint numbers and decide methods to scale back and offset emissions.
- Automate ESG reporting and disclosures for normal stakeholder updates.
- Guarantee provider sustainability and duty.
SEE: Listed here are a couple of advantages of making use of ESG requirements to your enterprise.
Information Discovery and Information Catalog
Information Discovery and Information Catalog are two extra specialised OneTrust Information Governance Cloud parts. Clients can not purchase one with out the opposite; each are key to the environment friendly operation of the clever system.
The parts work seamlessly to strengthen data-driven insights for optimistic enterprise outcomes.
OneTrust Information Discovery and Information Catalog give customers the flexibility to:
- Create a complete map of organizational information.
- Apply related context by means of metadata mapping and administration.
- Automate and validate governance processes and insurance policies to make sure compliance.
- Drive regulatory intelligence with DataGuidance and different AI options.
- Present coverage automation for each exterior regulatory and inner coverage necessities.
- Permit for discovery and classification throughout cloud, on-premises and legacy methods.
- Allow clients to find delicate, private and different information held inside structured and unstructured codecs.
- Enhance accuracy over time with built-in machine studying fashions.
- Permit safe discovery and classification processes to happen inside a corporation’s safety management.
OneTrust professionals and cons
Alternate options to OneTrust
There are a lot of established and upcoming firms competing within the information safety, compliance and governance sectors. Because the regulatory panorama complexities proceed to extend and social values turn out to be beneath better scrutiny, the demand for these options is barely getting stronger.
SEE: Uncover how to decide on the best information privateness software program for your enterprise.
Firms need to automate and modernize their operations and switch to prime distributors that supply strong information platforms to get the job completed. Let’s have a look at three prime and completely different options to OneTrust.
|Information discovery and classification||Sure||Sure||Sure||Sure|
|Ease of use||Sure||Sure||Reasonably troublesome to make use of||Requires superior information|
|World||Sure||Sure||Sure||Depends upon builders|
|Free trial||14 days||Sure||Sure||Sure|
|Pricing||Customized quote||Not listed||Begins at $199.99 per 30 days||Free and open-source|
TrustArc Privateness Administration Platform is a cloud-based platform that helps companies handle their privateness compliance. Like OneTrust, it presents a variety of options, together with information discovery and classification, threat evaluation, influence evaluation, incident response and consent administration. Nonetheless, it might be a greater match for smaller companies or these with much less demanding operations.
Osano is an information privateness platform that helps companies automate their privateness compliance. It presents a set of instruments that can be utilized to find, classify and shield delicate information, handle consent and report on compliance. Osano is an efficient alternative for companies which might be searching for an easy-to-use and reasonably priced privateness administration answer.
Privateness Instruments just isn’t for everybody. It’s an open-source privateness administration platform that requires superior technical expertise. Nonetheless, it’s free to make use of and helps companies construct and keep their very own privateness applications. It presents quite a lot of instruments and assets, together with information discovery and classification instruments, threat evaluation templates and consent administration templates. Privateness Instruments is an efficient alternative for companies that need to take management of their privateness compliance and lower your expenses on licensing charges.
SEE: You must also try these prime information governance instruments.
How we evaluated OneTrust
To jot down this overview and consider OneTrust and its options, we examined websites that compile combination information based mostly on verified consumer critiques and reviewed demos on vendor websites. Moreover, we test-drove the software program when potential and scoured by means of OneTrust’s official websites to guage their options, strengths, limitations and prices.
Choosing OneTrust on your information governance wants
The pricing choices for OneTrust are versatile and scalable. Clients and critiques report options beginning as little as $30 per 30 days. Moreover, the corporate presents free trials.
No matter their perceived finances or buyer critiques, potential patrons should take into account for themselves whether or not or not the OneTrust portfolio of options meets their enterprise’ specific wants. Particularly for firms that extra closely depend on moral information governance and availability for his or her stakeholders, a belief platform is without doubt one of the most dear instruments for assembly stakeholder expectations.